GReddy Dyno Results: +93.5whp / +68.7ft-lbs @ 7psi
These stage 2 turbo kits feature main ingredients for big horsepower, larger turbochargers, intercooler and racing downpipe. But they also keep cost down by leaving fuel upgrades up to the individual tuner, so depending on how extreme they want to go, the tuner has more options for tuning (Optional pre-programmed Ultimate kits will also be available for do it yourselfers.) These Tuner Kits retain GReddy’s exceptional fitment, construction and quality, while supplying trick pieces like external wastegate dump-pipes.
- GReddy T518Z -10cm2 actuator turbo (top-mounted)
- 4-1 SUS Exhaust Manifold with dual flex-pipes (header type)
- Large SUS downpipe & front pipe (removes catlyic-conveters)
- free-flow Airinx AY-SM air intake
- aluminum intercooler piping (direct routing)
- Type 40E Intercooler with end-tanks
- includes necessary gaskets, heat shields, couplings, hose, mounting brackets, etc.