Description: Complete Supercharger Kit W/ Tune
+90WHP on 91 With OEM Header and Exhaust
Kraftwerks is pleased to announce the release of a brand new intercooled supercharger system for the new Subaru BRZ and Scion FR-S. At the heart of the new system is a Rotrex supercharger, either the C30-94 or the C38-81.
Rotrex superchargers are renowned for their compact size, high adiabatic efficiency, low vibration, and quiet operation. Their unique traction drive technology is what makes all of this possible, which, unlike other superchargers, transmits power through frictional forces between its rolling elements. Each Rotrex unit features its own self-contained oiling system that remains independent of the engine. Its dual-action oil pump supplies traction fluid to the supercharger while the supplied cooler ensures proper fluid temperatures at all times.
Rotrex superchargers also operate much cooler when compared to turbochargers and other supercharger systems, which reduces the engine’s intake air temperature as well as its risk of detonation. All Kraftwerks supercharger systems provides instant throttle response and a progressive power curve that increases all the way to redline without the typical 'spiking' or 'surging' associated with turbochargers.
This unique, more useable power curve results in reduced cylinder pressures, less strain on engine components, and increased reliability. Kraftwerks supercharger systems are available for a wide variety of vehicles and are designed to deliver broad, usable power gains - ideal for street cars and track cars alike. No other supercharger kit or turbocharger system can compare. Kraftwerks supercharger kits represent the pinnacle of forced induction, having demonstrated gains in excess of 100% across the entire power band on a number of applications.
At 9psi of boost pressure, the Kraftwerks supercharger system produced an impressive 90whp on 91-octane through the OEM headers and exhaust, and 125whp on E85 through Skunk2 headers and exhaust. More impressive is the linear power curve throughout the entire power band due to the patented traction drive technology, which transmits power through friction forces between its rolling elements.
- * Available with a silver or black anodized drive housing
- * Available with EcuTek engine management
- * Ultra high efficiency
- * Silent operation
- * Low operating temperatures
- * Self contained lubrication and cooling system
- * High reliability *Independent Drive System*
- * Does not share belt with engine accessories for greater reliability
- * If the drive belt breaks, you won’t be left stranded
- * Allows for more flexible offset supercharger placement
- *Toothed Belt System*
- * Zero slip under the heaviest loads and hardest accelerations
- * Low belt tension eliminates radial load on supercharger nose bearing, thus improving reliability
- *Offset Supercharger Placement*
- * Allows for greater clearance around belts, thus reducing chances for rubbing
- * Allows for simple and more efficient tubing layout
- * No poorly designed, inefficient and goofy-looking custom hoses/tubing into the throttle body
- * Allows for a single shot from the ‘cold air’ intake section of the front bumper
- *Cold Air Intake*
- * Filter location in front of the radiator in the ‘cold air’ section inside the front bumper
- * Minimum 20°F cooler intake temperatures under the hood
- *Easily Upgradeable*
- * Dual bolt patterns on the mounting plate allow enthusiast to easily upgrade to the larger Rotrex supercharger head units capable of up to 700bhp
- *Optimized Tubing and Intercooler Layout*
- * 2.5” mandrel bent aluminum hot side tubing into intercooler made possible because of newly designed washer bottle (included)
- * 3.0” mandrel bent aluminum cold side tubing into throttle body made possible because of independent drive and offset supercharger configuration
- * 11-row high efficiency intercooler
- * Lower intake air temperatures than all other systems
- * Intercooler good up to 460whp
- *Ease of Installation and Tuning*
- * Simple bolt-on installation. No cutting, drilling, or welding
- * 8 hours installation time (approximate)